Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my 3rd blog! I love my other blogs but this one I am really excited about.

I really enjoy reading about herbs I love identifying them, I love using them!
On Monday I was pretty sick and miserable with a sore throat and fever. For my sore throat I gargled cayenne pepper with warm water for as long as I could stand it and to soothe the soreness I drank warm water with organic honey and I got rid of that by the next day or so. And to get rid of the runny nose, fever, and good for nothin' cold I just take a clove of garlic once in the morning and once at night and of course ate no junk food. It is now Friday and my nasty cold is almost gone!
Now you may say "how do you get garlic down?" Well you can't swallow it whole because your body cannot break it down. So I take a paring knife cut it into little tiny pieces and then swallow it like that. I can hardly taste it and the smell will not be really bad if you take a breath mint when you are done.

Keep an eye out for more posts!

~ The Simple Herb Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment